Princess has revealed she will be featuring in a manga comic set to be released on Friday.
The mother-of-two, 44, was admitted to an undisclosed treatment facility outside of Monaco in November, within days of her return to the principality following a 10-month absence in her native .
She has now revealed she agreed to take part in the project more than a year ago according to creator of Blitz adventure Cédric Biscay.
The wife of Prince Albert, 63, told the French newspaper Le Parisien she was ‘immediately seduced’ by the idea of participating in the sixth volume of the publication.
‘I am really looking forward to the release of the sixth volume of Blitz , magnificently inspired by Garry Kasparov and designed by Daitaro Nishihara,’ she said.
Princess Charlene of Monaco has revealed she will be featuring in a manga comic set to be released on Friday
‘I was immediately seduced by the idea of participating in the Blitz adventure and I thank Cédric Biscay (writer and creator) for inviting me to discover the manga universe.’
The royal, who is recovering from ‘exhaustion, both emotional and physical’, hadn’t spoken publicly since her twins birthday in December.
Across four pages of the comic, she is set to be portrayed giving a conference in the Monte Carlo casino and meeting two children who are awaiting a chess tournament.
Charlene didn’t ask for any changes to be made to her elegant vignettes, according to Cedric, who thanked the Princess for collaborating, saying: ‘A big ‘thank you’ to Princess Charlene for his presence in the manga.’
Prince Albert previously appeared in the comics, serving as the hero in the fourth edition of the digital comic released in June 2021.
The mother-of-two, 카지노사이트 44, who was admitted to an undisclosed treatment facility outside of Monaco in November, agreed to take part in the project more than a year ago according to creator of Blitz adventure Cédric Biscay.She is pictured with her husband
The royal recently revealed Princess Charlene is ‘doing much better’.
Speaking to local newspaper Monaco-Matin, Albert said: ‘Princess Charlene is doing much better, and I hope she will be back in the principality very soon.’
His comment follows the most recent palace update, which described Charlene’s recovery as ‘continuing in a satisfying and very encouraging way’.
However the statement also added that her stay at the treatment facility would ‘still take several weeks’.
<div class="art-ins mol-factbox femail floatRHS" data-version="2" id="mol-eaae48d0-959c-11ec-8e47-e5f0ce08f3db" website Charlene of Monaco has agreed to star in a manga comic